To All Teams Manager,
Finally, the BCCSF is extremely pleased with Public Health Order updates and we are fully committed to the Restart Plan. City of Richmond will release turf field to public recreation using purpose in as short as 2 weeks. BCCSF has come up a decision and would like to share to all the clubs and divisions.
We will continue the winter league scheduled games until end of August, however, no league points and standing will be counted. We take it as a summer fun league!
There are many reasons behind our decision. After a long period of pandemic lockdown, most of the players are out of fitness, a high competitive game will easily make us injury. Secondly, the COVID-19 situation is still unstable, there could be another lockdown once the numbers gone worse. Last but not least, we would like to start take this easy slowly get our sport back on track for September Winter league 2021-22.
We need every team manager to contact your team players. Please get back to us if your team want to participate the summer fun league, or totally withdraw from the season. Please let us know by Saturday midnight May 29. If any team decide to withdraw, a refund will be issued after deduced necessary expense and admin fee.
Summer fun league.
- Continue winter division and schedule until end of August
- No league points counted and no trophy
- Referee is optional, we can arrange if teams would like to share
- Starting on June 14 (assume city of Richmond would confirm our field by next week) first 2 weeks will be team self-practice and training, or friendly.
- League game starts on week of July 5.
While this step in the Return to Play process is a positive one, the BCCSF priority is still the health and safety of all our players and their families. Therefore, all team will continue to follow our existing safety protocols which include:
1. No spectators invited
2. Masks for all coaches, staff and players when at check-in or line up outside the gate
3. Hand and equipment sanitation
4. Covid Screening form for all individuals on the field
5. Social distancing when and where appropriate
BCCSF appreciate your team’s contribution and would like to work thing out together. Please let us know by Saturday midnight, thanks!
4: 填寫covid 申報表
All the players and family of BCCSF went to join the welcome dinner party on Floating Restaurant in Abberdeen. The players join the game of tournament in Happy Valley.
BCCSF was invited to join the Hong Kong Soccer Tournament in October 2017 to celebrate the returning to China for 20th year. We organized a trip to Hong Kong with over 60 persons. Here is the photostorys of that event. Hoping all the member of BCCSF will share the fun with them.