By participating soccer or all activities in British Columbia Chinese Soccer Federation (collectively the “BCCSF”) , you will automatically waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue. Please read carefully.
This is a binding legal agreement; therefore clarify any questions or concerns before joining BCCSF activities . As a Participant participating in the BCCSF training, competitions and practices (collectively the “Activities”), the undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the following terms:
1 – The BCCSF and its trainers, instructors, agents, representatives, and its parent helpers (collectively the“BCCSF”) are not responsible for any injury, personal injury, damage, property damage, expense, loss of income or loss of any kind suffered by a Participant during, or as a result of, the Activities, caused in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, the negligence of the Organizations. Person who joins BCCSF suppose and assume to read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 1 and 2.
Description of Risks
People who participating voluntarily in the Activities. In consideration of his participation, automatically acknowledge that the person who will aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with or related to the Activities. The risks, dangers and hazards include, but are not limited to, injuries from:
- The sport of soccer;
- The hazards particular to the activity(ies) in which he/she is participating;
- Executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques;
- Vigorous physical exertion, strenuous cardiovascular workouts and rapid movements;
- Exerting and stretching various muscle groups;
- Grass, turf and other surfaces, including bacterial infections and rashes;
- Falls to the ground due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
- Collisions with other participants, walls, stands and soccer equipment;
- Extreme weather conditions which may result in heatstroke, sunstroke or hypothermia;
- Dry land training including weights, running, bands and circuit;
- Failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment;
- Contact, colliding, falling or being struck by other participants or equipment;
- Spinal cord injuries which may render me permanently paralyzed;
- Travel to and from Events which are an integral part of the Organization’s Events.
4. Furthermore, The participant should also be aware
- That injuries sustained can be severe;
- That he/she may experience anxiety while challenging during the Activities, events and programs;
- That participant may come into close contact with other participants;
- That participant’s risk of injury is reduced if he/she follows all rules established for participation; and
- That his/her risk of injury increases as he/she becomes fatigued.
Release of Liability and Disclaimer
In consideration of the BCCSF allowing all people to participate, he/she agrees:
- That his/her physical condition has been verified by a medical doctor to participate;
- The sole responsibility for the Participant’s safety remains with the Participant;
- To remove him/her, if he/she sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition; or feel unable or unfit to safely continue;
- To ASSUME all risks arising out of, associated with or related to his/her participation;
- To WAIVE any and all claims that he/she may have now or in the future against the BCCSF;
- To freely ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME all such risks and possibility of personal injury, death, property damage, expense and related loss, including loss of income, resulting from his/her participation in the activities, events and programs of the BCCSF; and
- To FOREVER RELEASE the BCCSF from any and all liability for any and all claims, demands, actions, damages (including direct, indirect, special and/or consequential), losses, actions, judgments, and costs (including legal fees) (collectively, the “Claims”) which participant may have or may in the future, that might arise out of, result from, or relate to his/her participation in the Activities, even though such Claims may have been caused by any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to, the negligence, gross negligence, negligent rescue, omissions, carelessness, breach of contract and/or breach of any statutory duty of care of the BCCSF. All participant who participating BCCSF Activities must have read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 3-5.
6. All participant who acknowledge that he/she have read and understand this agreement, that he/she has executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this agreement is to be binding upon himself/herself, him/her heirs, spouse, children, parents, guardians, next of kin, executors, administrators and legal or personal representatives.